Hosted by Rural Health West and WA Country Health Service, the WA Rural Health Awards are an opportunity to celebrate the outstanding contributions of health professionals working across rural Western Australia.
In 2020, we are delighted to expand the awards program to acknowledge the critical role all health professionals play in keeping country communities healthy. Clinicians from a range of health professions and workplaces will now be recognised alongside rural doctors at the awards presentation in March 2020.
- GP of the Year
2. Clinical Leadership Award**
3. Procedural GP/ District Medical Officer of the Year
4. Specialist of the Year (non-GP)
5. Rural Nurse/Midwife of the Year Award
6. Metropolitan-based Bush Champion**
7. Rising Star Award**
8. Rural Researcher or Educator Award**
9. Building Healthy Country Communities Award**
10. People’s Choice Award**
**nominations invited for all health professionals
NOMINATIONS CLOSE 25 November 2019.