Exciting opportunity to join the St John GP Medical team
Posted 10 months ago by Site Admin
Exciting opportunity to join the St John GP Medical team to fill in for leave on a casual basis for 7 weeks.
St John Medical in Kambalda is conveniently located within the Kambalda Health Centre with parking available at the centre. Our clinic, backed by the strength of St John, offers GP services, chronic disease management, mental health management, children’s health care, skin checks and telehealth.
We currently require an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Kambalda clinic to cover a period of leave. We are seeking applications from Nurses with General Practice experience. This is not a FIFO role, you must live in the local area.
To be considered for these positions, you will be an ethical professional that is proud to be involved in providing healthcare and displays a passion and enthusiasm that inspires best practice. Ideally, you will also have experience working in a remote GP practice.
The hours and days of work are totally flexible so tell us what you can do ie: one day per week, three days per week, it’s up to you.
Experience and skills:
• Experience working in General Practice, ideally in a rural area
• Walk-In, Triage and Treatment room experience
• Current Immunisation certificate
• Phlebotomy experience a bonus
• Current CPR certificate
• Effective and efficient worker
• Highly organised with the ability to take responsibility for own workload
• Police Check (no more than 3 months old)
• Knowledge and familiarity of Best Practice Software desired
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 6389 4559 to apply or for further information