- This event has passed.
Assistive Technology for Community
30 April @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Seminar: Assistive Technology for Community: Reviewing clinical advantages of equipment choice to achieve independent living, rehabilitation and reablement
Unicare Health would like to invite all involved in the prescription of AT for community clients to join us for an interactive, hands on seminar aimed at reviewing the clinical advantages of equipment range and choice to achieve Independent Living, Rehabilitation and Reablement goals.
This seminar will feature
- Mobility management with a focus on wheelchairs, powered mobility & seating options
- Appropriate bed and mattress selection to support positive aging
- Safe transfers and manual handling equipment
- Bathroom and toileting solutions
- Aids for daily living – kitchen aids, safety aids, car transfers and more
- Wheelchair and mobility device transportation
Crash tested and transport approved guidelines for wheelchairs
Date: Friday, 30 April 2021
Venue: Rydges Kalgoorlie
For more information and registration details, please click here